Tuesday 14 March 2017

What's New, #Mystery #Cats?

Hey, Mystery Cats! What are we reading?


KitKat Says:


Zorro's Hardy Boys review inspired me to dive into Nancy Drew. I've never read the series, if you can believe it, but I'm starting with The Witch Tree Symbol. Antique furniture and the Amish--what's not to love?

Zorro Says:


Haven't started it yet, but there's a Linwood Barclay waiting for me. Been hearing great things about his books for years. He's a bit of a hometown hero, too. So time to take him for a spin with The Accident.

Ginger Says:


Next on my list is Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris. I read Shakespeare's Trollop in the Lily Bard series and gobbled it up. I absolutely loved it. I'm not sure if Definitely Dead (A Sookie Stackhouse Novel) will appeal to me quite as strongly because it's paranormal and that's not really my thing, but if it isn't to my taste I'll pass it over to KitKit.

Butterball Says:


It is always most difficult to choose a book to read after one has devoured an Agatha Christie mystery as brilliant as The ABC Murders (which I shall have to review on the blog sooner rather than later), but I have selected a Martha Grimes novel to follow. I must admit I've judged The Old Fox Deceiv'd by its eerie cover. I am very much looking forward to exploring its interior.








No comments:

Post a Comment